Disclosure: This post is sponsored by hear.com.
Focusing on the price makes it easy to miss the value of a product. This might explain why only 20% of the 48 million Americans with hearing loss wear hearing aids. That means, the remaining 80% of Americans are sacrificing their quality of life for a number of reasons — the main reason being the price of hearing aids.
But the truth is, if you can afford a cup of coffee a day, you can afford a pair of hearing aids.
Here are four frequently asked questions that might help dispel the old myth that hearing aids are...