Top 10 Websites for GRANDparents
GRAND Magazine celebrates 10 years of online publication this month. As part of the celebration surrounding the spectacular service they've provided grandparents for a full decade — a super achievement in the ever-changing Internet landscape — publisher Lori Bitter and editor Christine Crosby have released in the Sept/Oct issue (published online today) the 2014 Top 10 Websites for GRANDparents.
I'm delighted and honored to say that Grandma's Briefs is one of them!
Congratulations to the other nine fabulously grand websites featured along with mine. I won't reveal the list so as to not spoil the surprise for those who have yet to share the news with their readers. (Though I will say that I feel doubly honored as one of the sites I write for regularly was also named.) You're welcome to check out the full list on the GRAND Magazine site.
In recognition of Grandma's Briefs being named one of the 2014 Top 10 Websites for GRANDparents, GRAND Magazine offers all Grandma's Briefs readers a free one-year subscription to the digital GRAND Magazine publication (a $19.99 value). To sign up for your free subscription, just visit this free GRAND Magazine link. No credit card needed, and no obligation. GRAND Magazine is a fabulous online publication for grandparents, so I do hope you'll accept and enjoy the free subscription.
Once again, congratulations to all my fellow honorees designated by GRAND Magazine in the 2014 Top 10 Websites for GRANDparents. And a sincere Thank You! to GRAND Magazine for once again including Grandma's Briefs on the list (I was honored to receive the same designation in 2010).
GRAND Social No. 120 link party
Can you believe it? One hundred and twenty GRAND Social link parties hosted here on Grandma's Briefs. I'm so grateful that you all continue to participate each week by sharing your links and reading the links of others. Cheers to one and all for making the GRAND Social a grand success — for 120 weeks running!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, leave a comment even if just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit and comment on the links of other bloggers, as well.