Yessiree, it's time for a quick little happy dance!
Why the happy dance? Because tomorrow, I'm heading to the desert to see those happy little dancers named — for bloggy purposes, anyway — Bubby and Mac! I get to spend an entire week with them, enjoying fun times such as these from the last time we were together, which was forever ago in April:
This week's visit is an extra special one as I'm visiting as a guest, not to cover child care while Mommy and Daddy leave town, thanks to my anniversary gift from Jim. I can't wait for the adventures to begin! From what I hear from Megan, Bubby and Mac can't wait either.
Which warrants another round of the happy dance, wouldn't you say?
Thank you for joining me today — for the happy dance and for GRAND Social No. 60. Enjoy!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue button marked with "Add your link" below and follow the directions.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Bloggers who link up would be honored to have one and all — other bloggers as well as readers — visit, read and, if so moved, comment, even if just a "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social."
- For another grandparent linky, visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday.