I had the good fortune of being at my grandsons' house the day they finally — after months that felt like a bazillion years to three rambunctious boys — got to put on their swimsuits and get into their new swimming pool for the very first time.
The words "wet" and "wild" pretty much sum up our Sunday. The word "happy," too.
Just two days remain in this pre-Christmas visit with Bubby, Mac, and Jak. I plan to soak up as much happy as I can before bidding farewell to my wet, wild — and wacky! — pool pals.
GRAND Social No. 184
Welcome to GRAND Social No. 184. Thank you for sharing your posts and reading the posts of others!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- Adding a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, leave a comment even if just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit and comment on the links of other bloggers, as well.