It's Monday, which means it's GRAND Social time! Thank you for coming by for the link party.
Before I kick off GRAND Social No. 77, though, I need to ask for your input on something extra special. I have some great opportunities coming up in the next two weeks — including a Bloggy Boot Camp conference this weekend and the Starz Denver Film Festival which begins this Wednesday and runs through Nov. 17. It's the latter that I need your input on.
As part of the Starz Denver Film Festival, I will be interviewing Patricia Kelly, the widow of Gene Kelly. Yes, that Gene Kelly. Crazy, huh!? She emailed me to introduce herself in advance of the festival, and we've planned an email interview (unfortunately our schedules conflict, preventing an in-person chat) for an exclusive Q&A to be published here for you, the Grandma's Briefs readers.
And that's where you come in: I want to know what questions you would like asked of Patricia Kelly. She will be at the festival to present GENE KELLY: THE LEGACY, so please watch the following trailer for the performance. Then leave a comment below on what you would like me to ask Mrs. Kelly about the presentation, her life with Gene Kelly or about Mr. Kelly himself. You can also email me your questions today, if you prefer. Either way, I'll fit in as many questions from Grandma's Briefs readers as I can when I conduct my once-in-a-lifetime interview with Patricia Kelly.
I look forward to your questions!
And now... GRAND Social No. 77.
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, comment, even if just a "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit the links of other bloggers and do the same.