No more babies
At this point in time, I no longer have baby grandchildren. That truth was confirmed (again) last week when Megan texted a few photos of fun at the park.
The most recent baby, Jak, is clearly no longer a baby.
Nope. Jak's a big boy. Just like his brothers, Mac and Bubby, who are obviously now years removed from being babies.
No more babies.
How the heck did that happen?
GRAND Social No. 181
Cheers to GRAND Social No. 181! Thank you for being here, sharing your work, and reading the work of other grandparent bloggers. Grandparents rock!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- Adding a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, leave a comment even if just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit and comment on the links of other bloggers, as well.