My grandsons are sporty little squirts, but as a long-distance grandma, I have few opportunities to see their games and other athletic endeavors. Last week, though, I had the pleasure of attending one of Bubby's basketball games.
I was filled with pride at what a great team player Bubby is as well as how truly awesome the kid is on the court.
Winning news for Gramma: I'll be in the desert again at the end of this week, and PawDad and I get to attend another basketball game while we're there. Three cheers for Bubby and his fellow Celtics!
GRAND Social No. 165
Welcome to this week's GRAND Social! I appreciate your participation and look forward to reading and promoting the work of my fellow grandparent bloggers.
As always, please share links to your blog posts and visit a few of the posts of those who shared theirs (ideally commenting on them, if you have time).
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- Adding a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, leave a comment even if just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit and comment on the links of other bloggers, as well.