Have you commented on my Rate the grandparent gig survey? Have you read the ratings — and comments — provided by other grandparents?
If not, I'd be delighted if you'd do both, please. Just click here to see what I'm talking about.
Commenting will be enabled on my Rate the grandparent gig post until April 10 (I usually close comments after 10 days to avoid spam) to allow more grandparents the opportunity to provide their thoughts, input, ratings. So please spread the word by sharing the post with your friends and readers; just copy and paste the following link for easy sharing: http://bit.ly/1hhYx1n. Thank you!
I'm happy to see such honest ratings and thoughtful comments provided so far. The results will surely be interesting — and I'll surely be sharing them with you all!
GRAND Social No. 98
And speaking of grandparents (yeah, a duh segue if ever there was one), it's time for grandparent bloggers to share their posts in GRAND Social No. 98 link party. I appreciate those who link, and I appreciate those who read and support their fellow grandparents. Cheers!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, leave a comment even if just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit and comment on the links of other bloggers, as well.