I have at least a few of my family's traditional recipes for nearly every holiday posted in my Grandma's Briefs Recipe Box. Not for Easter, though. I suppose it's because our traditional breakfast is the Easter eggs we colored a few days before along with blueberry muffins and sausage or bacon. Easter dinner has always been, like most folks, ham and the typical ham accompaniments. No recipes needed.
That said, I do have a couple non-edible Easter goodies on my blog. Goodies I've shared in the past, but the time is right to do so again. That would be these:
50 Eggs-tra Silly Easter Jokes
And though not an Easter-only treat, I do have this (edible) spring-time sweet befitting bunny time — not in the Recipe Box because I posted it as a tasty activity more so than a treat:
Bird Nest Cookies
That's pretty much my Easter repertoire here on Grandma's Briefs!
Happy Easter week, my friends!
GRAND Social No. 251
I'd love to see what kinds of Easter foods and fun you've published on your blog, and the GRAND Social is the perfect place to share them! I look forward to seeing your links to Easter goodies — and non-Easter stuff, too — in this week's GRAND Social! I'm delighted you're here!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- Grandparents who do not blog (or want to share something other than their own post) are welcome to add links to other posts grandparent readers may be interested in.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to the blog or website home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- I reserve the right to remove posts I feel are inappropriate. (Which hasn't happened yet, but I feel obligated to note that, just in case.)
- Those who add links to the GRAND Social link party will be sent a weekly reminder when the party goes live. If you prefer to be removed from that email list, feel free to do so (and you'll still be more than welcome to join the party any time).
- If adding your own post, including a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
<div style="text-align: center;"><span class="full-image-inline ssNonEditable"><img src="http://www.grandmasbriefs.com/storage/GRANDsocialbutton.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1403499127249" alt="" /></span></div>
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a linker, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, leave a comment even if just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit and comment on the links of other bloggers, as well.