Welcome back! I hope you and yours had a lovely Easter! My family and I certainly did.
Because of the lovely — and long — Easter Sunday, and because I write my Monday posts on Sunday evenings (meaning this was written soon after Easter celebrations ended and cleaning was completed), I'm too pooped to pontificate on much beyond simply diving right into this week's GRAND Social. So off we dive, my socializing friends...
Thank you for joining me for GRAND Social No. 252 link party exclusively for grandparents! I appreciate you sharing your links and reading the links of others.
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog about grandparenting, just be a grandparent who blogs.
- Grandparents who do not blog (or want to share something other than their own post) are welcome to add links to other posts grandparent readers may be interested in.
- To link up a post, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to the blog or website home page. Then click the blue button below marked "Add your link" and follow the directions.
- I reserve the right to remove posts I feel are inappropriate. (Which hasn't happened yet, but I feel obligated to note that, just in case.)
- Those who add links to the GRAND Social link party will be sent a weekly reminder when the party goes live. If you prefer to be removed from that email list, feel free to do so (and you'll still be more than welcome to join the party any time).
- If adding your own post, including a mention such as This post linked to the GRAND Social to your linked posts is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
<div style="text-align: center;"><span class="full-image-inline ssNonEditable"><img src="http://www.grandmasbriefs.com/storage/GRANDsocialbutton.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1403499127249" alt="" /></span></div>
- The GRAND Social linky accepts posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a linker, you have the pleasure of being a reader. Those sharing a link would be honored to have you visit, read and, if so moved, leave a comment even if just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social." Bloggers who link are encouraged to visit and comment on the links of other bloggers, as well.