We grandmas are a crafty lot, and many of us are dedicated fans of Pinterest. This weekend, though, I stumbled upon a craft far more clever than most I've seen on Pinterest of late, one from a very non-grandma-like fellow who likely doesn't even possess a Pinterest profile.
Take a look:
Come on, now, you know you want to try it. I admit that I do ... and will ... eventually.
Now, though, it's time for this week's GRAND Social! Thank you for once again joining me. Dive in and enjoy! And please do remember that if you link up and receive visits and comments to your post, linky protocol is to return the same in kind to others. Cheers!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post and graphic to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you all — bloggers and readers — visit, read and comment, even if it's just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social."
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday.
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social!