Yesterday I lamented the fact my youngest grandson, Mac (previously known as Baby Mac), is no longer a baby. I'm delighted the baby boy has become a precious big boy, but I'm now wondering when I'll have another grandbaby.
I never thought I'd be a typical grandma like that, eagerly anticipating more grandkids. But there's just something magical about moments such as the one below — even when you're not the one getting the news:
In all sincerity, though, I intend to place absolutely no pressure on any of my daughters. Honest. The right time is the right time — and now is not the right time, for any of them. I can wait. I'll be patient.
In that vein, as I've always told my daughters, the key to patience is finding something to do in the meantime. What I'm doing in the current meantime is hosting another GRAND Social link party! Please join me!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- To link up, copy the direct URL to the specific post — new or old — that you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post and graphic to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky. And no contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button anywhere on your page using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you all — bloggers and readers — visit, read and comment, even if it's just "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social."
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday.
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social!