Though it may already be the seventh of January, today seems to me like the beginning of the first real week of the new year as it's the first full week of 2013 with no holidays in it. Anyone else agree? Or am I the only one taking an egregiously long time getting back in the swing of things?
Before we get too far removed from the holidays, though, I do want to share with you something from my New Year's Day celebration—two recipes I made for our New Year's Day eat-a-thon (for lack of a better word). Click on the photos and you'll be taken to the full recipes in my Recipe Box tab.
Both are pretty darn good, if I say so myself. I hope you and your family enjoy them!
Also, as noted in today's post title, we have another GRAND Social up and running. Thank you for joining me!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be an old one or a recent one, your choice.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Monday nights).
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you click, visit, read and comment.
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated by the bloggers whose links you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the first GRAND Social grandparent linky of 2013!