Poor Bubby. Last week it was a burned hand; this week it's the flu.
Despite getting the flu shot (as his little brother did, too), Bubby has succumbed to the flu. He's now on Tamiflu, which apparently isn't all that easy to find anymore. Mom and Dad are on it as well, as a precautionary measure. Such precautions are cautioned against for wee ones, the pediatrician said, so Mac is not on Tamiflu—and we're all saying prayers and crossing our fingers in hopes he doesn't end up with the flu, too.
Please keep Bubby, Mac, and their mom and dad in your thoughts and prayers. Feel free to throw one in there for me, too, as I make my way to the desert on Thursday...and I've not had a flu shot (because my neurologist recommends MS patients not get it).
Here's to Bubby getting better and good health all around!
Now, time for the GRAND Social! One reminder to those sharing their link(s): If you link up, please remember to visit and comment on other posts that have been linked. We're here to share our links but also to support one another, too. Thank you!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be an old one or a recent one, your choice.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites, please.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Monday nights).
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you click, visit, read and comment.
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated by the bloggers whose links you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social!