I'm not sure if I learned it in kindergarten—that fabled place where all we really need to know was supposedly ingrained—but I am sure that I did learn how to share somewhere along the line. Yet it's come to my attention that I've been remiss in regularly sharing what's in the far reaches of the Grandma's Briefs website. Namely, Grandma's Back Room.
If you're a fan of Grandma's Briefs on Facebook, you've been directed to the Back Room, but I need to get better about pointing out what's featured there right here, on my home page. So before I kick off this week's GRAND Social, I want to direct those who've never been or those who have but may have forgotten all about it to click on over to Grandma's Back Room. It's where you'll find my reviews, my giveaways, my sponsored posts.
Of course, the giveaways are a top reason to visit the Back Room, and this week there will be plenty. For starters, there's a current giveaway for a VeggieTales DVD, but that's just the beginning. This week I'll also feature in the Back Room another DVD giveaway as well as one you surely won't want to miss as it's for the coolest of cool indoor bouncy houses. Plus, I have a few other goodies I hope to get posted there this week.
I urge you to visit the Back Room, take a look around, and enter the current giveaway, even if just as practice for what's to come. Entering a Rafflecopter giveaway, the widget I use for giveaways, can be a tad intimidating the first time or two. I'd like you to practice up, for I have great giveaways in store, not only this week but through the end of the year (think week of giveaways when my Holiday Guide kicks off), and I'd really hate for you to miss out on them.
Then do come back here. After all, today I share here the main feature of the day—another GRAND Social.
See? I do know how to share! Now it's your turn, via the GRAND Social.
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be an old one or a recent one, your choice. I like to link up to older posts that current readers likely haven't seen.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Monday nights).
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you click, visit, read and comment.
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated by the bloggers whose links you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social grandparent linky!