My, oh, my, it's Monday. I hope you're not feeling the way I am already about this week, for this is how I feel...already:
I suppose "I'm late, I'm late" isn't quite accurate. It's more like "I'm behind, I'm behind," but I couldn't find any video matching such a sentiment.
Yes, I'm behind on oh so much. I have my fingers crossed, though, that this will be the week I catch up. Come Friday, I'll let you know how the crossed fingers worked out.
For now, though, I'm late, er, behind, so I will straightaway get on with things. Things being—drumroll—it's time again for the GRAND Social. Welcome, one and all!
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be an old one or a recent one, your choice. I like to link up to older posts that current readers likely haven't seen.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Monday nights).
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you click, visit, read and comment.
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated by the bloggers whose links you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social grandparent linky!