As promised last week, though I'm off playing full-time grandma versus the part-time and long-distance grandma I typically am, here is this week's GRAND Social linky just for grandparents.
Before getting on with the show, though, I have an unrelated request: Please keep the state of Colorado as well as my city—Colorado Springs—in your thoughts and prayers. Wildfires are raging as I type, smoke fills the sky above and the air we breathe, and friends and others in the line of fire have been evacuated from their homes for safety's sake. On top of that, an unprecedented heat wave continues across the state, with no rain in the forecast, making firefighting all the more difficult and dangerous. It's a frightening situation for Colorado residents; we appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Now, for the GRAND Social...
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be an old one or a recent one, your choice. I like to link up to older posts that current readers likely haven't seen.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social blogging event, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Monday nights).
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you click, visit, read and comment.
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated by the bloggers whose links you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social grandparent linky!