Welcome back to the GRAND Social linky for grandparent bloggers and grandparent readers. Considering it's Memorial Day, I thought it would be appropriate to have a theme to this week's linky. So this time around, everyone is invited to link up posts related to:
Honoring loved ones lost
If you've written a tribute to family members who once served in the military, now is the time to link up and share. Or, link up a post you've written about a loved one who's no longer with you, military or not (which is what I did). Of course, if you prefer to link to a post unrelated to the theme, you're more than welcome to do that, too.
Thank you for linking and reading. Best wishes to one and all for a peace-filled Memorial Day. Hats off to those who sacrificed and to those who continue to sacrifice to make our nation the grand place it is.
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, you just must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be new, old, fitting today's theme, or not.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below the thumbnail photos and follow the directions to add your post and thumbnail photo to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky, please.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social blogging event, is appreciated but not required.
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Tuesday nights).
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated, so leave a little comment love for those you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from the GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social grandparent linky, as readers and as bloggers!