Do you believe any of the hype about December 21, 2012 being the end date for the world as we know it?
Meh, I don't either. Such silliness.
There is an end date that's not so silly that I want to let you know about, though, and that's the end date for the nine giveaways associated with the Grandma's Briefs Holiday Guide. That date is today. As of 11:59 MST tonight, the giveaways will close. For good. The end.
Which means that if you've not yet entered, you're missing out on all this:
That's a VegiBee Sonic Garden Pollinator (seriously, you gardeners will love this thing!), a Hallmark Cards gift pack, a yoga book for grownups, a cookbook for college kids, two holiday books for younger kids, and three cool CDs for kids of all ages. Good stuff! Head to the Back Room and scroll through each of the giveaways to enter one or two...or all nine. I'll draw winners tomorrow—I hope you will be one of them!
One thing you won't miss out on is this week's GRAND Social, for here it is:
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be an old one or a recent one, your choice. I like to link up to older posts that current readers likely haven't seen.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Monday nights).
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you click, visit, read and comment.
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated by the bloggers whose links you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social grandparent linky!