A Monday riddle: What has nearly 50 gift ideas, 8 giveaways, 14 holiday recipes, and lots and lots of links, photos and videos?
Why, it's the Third Annual Grandma's Briefs Holiday Guide!
There's something for all ages, all tastes, all budgets. Please visit by clicking either the graphic above, the header on my home page, or the tab at the top left of the site, marked Holiday Guide 2012. Be sure to enter any—or all—of the eight giveaways. And if you feel so inclined, I'd love for you to share the link on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or any other place folks of similar minds congregate.
Enjoy, my friends! The Grandma's Briefs Holiday Guide is for you!
Not only is today Cyber Monday, it's also GRAND Social Monday.
How it works:
- All grandparent bloggers are invited to add a link. You don't have to blog specifically about grandparenting, but you must be a grandparent who blogs.
- Posts shared can be an old one or a recent one, your choice. I like to link up to older posts that current readers likely haven't seen.
- To link up, copy the direct link to the specific post you want to share, not the link to your blog's home page. Then click the blue "Click here to enter" text below and follow the directions to add your post to the list.
- You can add up to three posts, but no duplicates, please, and none you have promoted on a previous GRAND Social linky.
- No contests, giveaways, or Etsy sites.
- Adding a mention at the bottom of your linked posts, such as This post has been linked to the GRAND Social linky, is appreciated. Or, you can post the GRAND Social button using the following code:
- The GRAND Social linky is open for new posts through Wednesday evening, so please come back to see those added after your first visit.
- Looking for another grandparent linky? Be sure to visit Connie's Grandparent's Say It Saturday Link Party each Saturday (open to links through Monday nights).
- If you're not a blogger, you have the pleasure of being a reader. All bloggers who link up would be honored to have you click, visit, read and comment.
READERS and PARTICIPATING BLOGGERS: Please visit the posts others have linked to by clicking on the thumbnail photos. Comments are always appreciated by the bloggers whose links you visit, even if it's simply "Hey, stopping by from GRAND Social."
Thank you for participating in the GRAND Social grandparent linky!